A1 PAPER CHASE*
A2 PAPER CHASE (INST)*
A3 MY THING IZ TIGHT
B1 2 OUNCES AND A DREAM
B2 2 OUNCES AND A DREAM (INST)*
B3 MY THING IZ TIGHT (INST)*
Straight From The Boogie Down Bronx !! Breaking out with this UNRELEASED SMASH .. soon to be delivered on a WORLDWIDE “PAPER CHASE” .. Its DNA !! DEVON NOAH ALLAH .. in conjunction with GRITTY TRAXX / DNA FUNCTION + SIX2SIX RECORDS ..
released 02 Sept 2011
Produced by M. Marcelle for SPADES Entertainment
CO. Produced D. Gray and N. Tillman for DNA FUNCTION
Recorded & Mixed at Da Cave 1996
– The 12″ comes on Green clear vinyl, sealed in a Red jacket w/ Sticker
– Price is 15.00 USD plus shipping & handling fees.
– These records are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
– Limited to only 300 copies, this is a collector’s Edition and will not be repressed.
To ORDER now, send an e-mail to: email@example.com
In the subject please write: DNA – PAPERCHASE Ltd.Ed 12″
Provide the following information in your e-mail:
1. Your PayPal e-mail
2. Your full name (first and last)
3. Your full shipping address, printed as it should read for the postal carrier in your region
5. Shipping option (choose from below, either REGULAR or EXPRESS) *
REGULAR SHIPPING (no insurance/tracking)
For shipping without insurance or tracking provided, please add:
$7.00 – USA [USPS Priority Mail 2-3 days]
$8.00 – CANADA [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
$16.00 – UK & EUROPE [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
$18.00 – JAPAN & AUSTRALIA [Airmail Parcel Post 7-10 days]
Add $2.00 for each additional record if purchasing multiple copies.
EXPRESS SHIPPING (with insurance/tracking)
For shipping that includes insurance and tracking details, please add:
$20.00 – USA [USPS Express Mail next day]
$25.00 – CANADA [USPS Express Mail Int’l 3-5 days]
$35.00 – UK & EUROPE [USPS Express Mail Int’l 3-5 days]
$35.00 – JAPAN & AUSTRALIA [USPS Express Mail Int’l 3-5 days]
Add $3.00 for each additional record if purchasing multiple copies.
Price per copy is $15.00 or 2 for $25.00 The best deal out! we want everyone to have this record.